- WHAT IT IS
- WHAT IT DOES & WHO IT IS FOR
- INGREDIENT LIST
- HOW TO USE
- An ultra rich formula hand cream with a blend of emollient, occlusive and humectant.
- Rich yet lightweight, little goes a long way, this fast-absorbing hand cream replenishes essential nutrients and moisture for smooth, softened skin. An uplifting aroma of essential oils provides a subtle soothing and relaxing spa like treatment.
WHAT IT DOES
- Moisturizes, nourishes and firms, the complete restorative routine for your hands in 2 minutes.
- Instantly hydrates, nourishes, protects the skin without feeling sticky or greasy.
- White Truffle that helps smooth the look of wrinkles, anti aging & regeneration Damascus Rose deeply hydrates while brightening the look of dark spots.
WHO IT IS FOR
- For all skin types.
Organic Aloce Vera Juice, Safflower Oil (High Oleic), Shea Nut Butter (Raw), Avocado Oil, Cetyl Alcohol NF, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Coconut Oil (Organic), Glyceryl Stearate, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Avena Oat Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil (Virgin Organic), Camellia Oil (Organic), Xanthan Gum, Lemon Oil, Hydrolized Oat Protein, MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane), Avena Oat Extract, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, White Truffle Extract, Amaranth Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Lavender Oil, Tamanu Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid, Rose (ROSA DAMASCENA) Absolute, Hyaluronic Acid, Liposomes, Chia Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (VIT C), Rosemary Extract
Ideally, apply your facial moisturizer twice a day, both morning and night. Work it into your routine, immediately after washing your face preferably. This will lock in excess water and help replenish your skins natural moisture.
Apply the moisturizer to damp skin immediately after cleansing. A little goes a long way.
We Formulate Without
At Thena, we say NO to ingredients and processes that
cause harm to ourselves and the environment we live in. It
is our belief that everything we need to make the products
you love can be found in nature.