WHAT IT IS
- Made with the finest natural & organic ingredients, cruelty free. A little goes a long way.
- Spoil your skin with this antioxidant-rich eye cream with a proprietary blend of 9 youth boost complex including award winning apple stem cell peptide, vitamin c & e, rosehip oil that deeply hydrates & nourishes the delicate skin around your eyes.
WHAT IT DOES & WHO IT IS FOR
WHAT IT DOES
- Niacinamide, Coq10, Vitamin C & E, caffeine tighten and tone the delicate skin, helps sun-damage, dry skin and signs of premature aging. and improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Loaded with a addition of botanical superfood extracts, green tea, arnica, cucumber, grapeseed, willowbark, help diminish puffiness and soothes the under eye area.
WHO IT IS FOR
- For delicate and dry skin.
Purified Water/Aqua, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Safflower Oil High Oleic, Shea Nut Butter (Virgin), Avocado Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol NF, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Apricot Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Neroli Hydrosol, Lemon Hydrosol, Lemongrass Hydrosol, Xanthan Gum, Argan Oil, Amaranth Oil, Arnica Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Grapeseed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid Liposomes, Plant-Derived Squalane, Camellia Seed Oil, Macadamia Oil, MSM, Vitamin E Tocopherols, Vegetable Collagen, Rosemary Extract, Rosehip Seed Oil, Eyeseryl Peptide (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Apple Stem Cell Extract, CoQ10, Bergamot Hydrosol, Carrot Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Caffeine, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol
HOW TO USE
Using the ring finger to apply eye cream is recommended because it is the weakest finger and the least likely to apply too much pressure and damage the skin around the eyes. A little will go a long way.
Make sure when you apply the cream, you are patting it onto the skin, not rubbing. Too much pressure can damage the sensitive skin around your eyes. Make sure you apply the cream around the entire eye. A good guideline would be any area covered by sunglasses. Once applied, make sure you let it set for 15 minutes before bed or applying any kind of makeup.