- HOW TO USE
"Organic and Natural Wonder. This is such a great face cleanser! Its organic and natural, which is something I look for in a lot of my skin care products. I love the natural scent, it reminds me of fresh-cut grass and chamomile. It does a fantastic job of cleansing my skin but also keeping it moisturized!" - Erica Lynn
- An ultra-gentle facial cleanser that lifts away excess oil, impurities, and makeup without drying or stripping skins natural moisture.
- Formulated with Triple-oat complex, avena sativa oat kernal oat oil, avena oat extract, hydrolyzed oat protein, ultra nourishing and gentle, making it ideal for sensitive & dehydrated skin.
- Neroli grapefruit bergamot hydrosol soothe and protect your skin. Leaves your skin smooth, softened & rejuvenated, prevents signs of aging.
- Witch hazel, licorice & calendula boost hydration and protect your skin, leaving your skin moisturized, restored & balanced.
- Made in US with the finest natural & organic ingredients. Cruelty free. For all skin types.
- Works beautifully with Intense Restorative Cream.
- Patch-Test First For Compatibility
Before washing your face, wash your hands to get anything else off and away from your face. Also use any make up removing pads if needed to get the bulk of product off. Rinse your face and then apply a dollop to your palm and gently rub your hands together to work up a lather. Apply this evenly over your face and neck.
Remember, you do not need to use a lot of force. Once distributed, cup your hands on your face and lift quickly to create a suction that will help pull out pollutants. Do this couple times on your face, nose and neck to make sure you get every surface. Then rub gentle circles over your entire face before rinsing with room temperature water. Too hot or too cold can damage the skin. Afterwards, gently pat dry with a towel and move on to the next phase.
We Formulate Without
At Thena, we say NO to ingredients and processes that
cause harm to ourselves and the environment we live in. It
is our belief that everything we need to make the products
you love can be found in nature.